Starting a blog on the internet is one of the best ways to generate some extra cash in your free time. When you have a blog, you can virtually write about anything you want and if you get lucky and people visit your site, you can turn that into a revenue generating stream. The best part about running a Toronto Photo Booth blog is that you have the ability to run the blog from anywhere you want. This allows you to work when you want, on your own terms. While no one would recommend that you completely quit your job and go full out into blogging, it’s a great way to generate some extra side income, and then some day you might be able to go full out into it.
The type of blog that we’re talking about here is something called a photo blog. A Photo Booth Rental Toronto blog allows you to post and talk about photos that you deem people will be interested in looking at. To properly start a blog, you’ll need something called a CMS or a content management system. This system will allow you to post photos without having to actually write a single line of code. There are many types of content management system available but one of the best ones that you can use is a system called WordPress. The best part of this is something called one click install. A lot of hosting providers have the ability to install WordPress right from your hosting account. With this ability, you’ll be able to have your blog up and running in minutes instead of days it might take to code a website from scratch.
Once you have your WordPress site installed, it’s important to make sure that the site has been properly installed with the right meta tags. If you’re hoping to have your website show up in search engines, it’s important to make sure that you have proper meta tags on all your website pages. Basically, meta tags are a way of getting your website optimized so that search engines understand what you’re right about. So, if you have a photo website, then your meta tags would be something like “the best photo website in “Toronto” if you are based in Toronto. It’s very important to make sure that you have proper meta tags set up or you will run the issue of your website not showing up properly in search engines which is very important for organic traffic.
When you have proper meta tags on your website, it doesn’t stop there, because your whole website needs to follow proper on-page SEO tactics. The whole strategies related to on-page SEO are much more in depth then can be discussed in this article, but the whole idea is to get started learning about this complex issue, and see how your photo blog will be paying dividends for years to come.
Many people don’t understand what goes into an SEO plan. They simply focus on one area such as online or offline and claim that the other part is too hard and not their area of expertise. We find this ridiculous as anyway possible that you can generate leads for your business, you should be doing, it’s a simple idea for one to follow, but is an idea that people rarely do. This is where a strong Toronto Seo expert comes into play. The right SEO Toronto company can increase the money you’re making every month drastically. That’s where the right SEO company comes into play.
They have years of experience crafting marketing plans that make Toronto based business more money online. After talking to them to get more information, we now really know all the intricacies that go into crafting an online marketing plan. They focus on search engine optimization, which is what we will be discussing in long detail here. You need to have the right website and the right leads sent to that website. Simply put, if you run a dog walking business in Toronto, then you need to send leads of people who have dogs in Toronto to your website.
An easy way to do this is to simply go on Facebook, and advertise to people in Toronto who have liked dog related groups, that is the simplest way to get them interested in using your services. Once you have the interest, start sending those leads to your website, which in turn, will make you more money and give you more dogs to walk. This is all about Facebook advertising, but it really doesn’t stop there. It stops once you’ve covered your basis online, maybe utilizing Google Adwords, and other services such as Bing Ads as well.
That’s what’s important to note, the more leads the better, up to the business can afford of course, so every place you can get leads is a plus to the business. That’s where a strong SEO company comes into plan, making sure you get the right leads from the right customers, and you don’t simply waste money online. If you’re doing search engine optimization yourself, make sure that you read enough books on the subject, before you jump in and waste all your money. Make sure to set budgets and constantly watch the bottom line.
With the increasing popularity of lean SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and the proven efficiency of outsourcing non-critical business processes to specialized service providers, the market is flooded with companies that provide specialized services; SEO being one such service. Hiring a competent SEO firm can give your online marketing efforts a much needed boost, so you need to put in a little more effort than conducting a Google keyword search and hiring the first company that shows up. Following are some tips that can help you along the way.
- Make sure the company does not outsource the work themselves: Not only would this be incredibly ironic, but the additional layer of communication between your SEO contractor and the sub-contractor they hire can create issues with quality control. At the end of the day, it is you who would be bearing the brunt of any gaffes. Just include a clause in the hiring contract that would bar them from indulging in such activities and that should eliminate this issue before it ever raises its ugly head!
- Take a look at client testimonials: Take a look at the client testimonial page on the provider’s website. Test out the solutions they have claimed to have implemented for their clients and check and see whether it can be verified by your own independent research. If they do not have a testimonial section on their website, then be sure to ask for some references. If they refuse to hand them out, then that should automatically raise some red flags!
- Check their tactics: Communication is a key factor towards achieving success in your SEO projects. Set reasonable targets for yourself and ask the company how they would achieve those targets for you. Then go online and check and see whether their tactics make sense or not. Since Google’s Hummingbird update, dated SEO techniques are not only ineffective but can at times even hurt your page rankings, so you need to be absolutely sure that the proposed strategies are in tune with the current trends.
- Understand your SEO provider’s work culture: This is imperative towards understanding the potential of your SEO provider. Ask the SEO firm about the size of their company and the number of clients they are handling right now. This should give you some idea as to whether they would be able to devote adequate time and resources towards your project.
- Take a look at the cost: It is always advisable to get quotes from multiple companies. SEO companies are aware of the market rates so you should not be seeing too much of a variation in between proposals. That being said, if you see a ridiculously low-ball quote, chances are that they are outsourcing the work to offshore sub-contractors or are definitely not planning on giving you the personalized attention that you deserve. On the flip side, if you see a quote that is on the other end of the spectrum, make sure that you seek some justification for the same.
At the end of the day there is no magic wand that will automatically pick the right provider for you. However, I hope this article helped gave you some direction as you start evaluating SEO firms to hire one that is perfect for your business!